Monday, March 14, 2011

Can't Go Wrong With Glitter.

Aloha! Sorry it has been so long since I have posted anything... Things have gotten extremely busy with school, but I'm officially on spring break, so expect some amazing posts to come!

I love the Oxford-style shoe, and I already have a pair of the gray Steve Madden ones. Well, last night I was at DSW in Dallas, and I saw a gold glittery pair. No, this is not a joke. Unfortunately, due to my large foot, they did not have my size in the store. So immediately upon returning home, I ordered them online! They are currently en route to my house. Yay!


A screen shot is as good as I can do right now, but rest assured that as soon as they are in my possession, I will be posting pictures!

SPRING IS NEAR! So prepare for shorts, sleeveless tops and breezy skirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment