Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sugar Sweet Summertime.

As I'm looking out the window at what everyone is calling "Snowpocalypse 2011", it hits me how much I miss summertime. I miss shorts and sandals, swimming and basking in the warm sun. 

So, while I'm throwing a pity party for myself, I thought I would post some sunshine-inspiring cupcakes.

I made these cupcakes just in my spare time... Ha! I wish. These cupcakes were made by Eleanor Meloul of Prestige Cakes! If you live in the Dallas area, she designs some of the cutest cupcakes I've ever seen, and they are super yummy!
Just imagine sprawling out in this crisp, green grass and taking a big bite out of this scrumptious cupcake! Mmm... Summer, hurry up!

Prestige Cakes by Eleanor Meloul: www.prestigecake.com
Photography: Katharine Bain

No comments:

Post a Comment