Thursday, February 3, 2011

A Tide-Over

I would really love to start posting pictures of myself actually wearing my favorite outfits, soon! But, with this lovely winter wonderland (or, "blizzastard" as I've heard our local weathermen call it), I have not yet gotten the chance to grab my handy-dandy photographer (aka, one of my friends) and go out to shoot a few pictures. So, instead of pictures of me, I'm just going to post a few things on my wish-list for this spring.


One thing that you will soon discover about me is that I love J. Crew. I've been a loyal shopper there for quite some time, and I've acquired quite the collection!


Item #1: New cafe capri
New café capri


Item #2: Floral tulle mini
Floral tulle mini


Item #3: Sequin fête dress (it's a long shot, but totally adorable!)
Sequin fête dress


Item #4: Silk Henley Tunic
Silk henley tunic


Is there more? Oh, yes. Much more. So excited for the new J. Crew spring line! 


Arrivederci, fashionistas!

No comments:

Post a Comment